Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LETS MAKE NEW MEMORIES


Lets Make New Memories Together
In the honor of the day and its goods
Away from Law of the Land of the hoods
Let the time turn a full circle and begin


The cloud now has a different shade
Time has weathered that murk away
Erased is the wrong of that cocky flamboyance
The fling of the unsure with the arrogant rhyme


Oh lets fight those battles again
I will defend my wrongs, you proclaim your rights
You flare up on the cruelty of the knights
I would wonder at the flight of the kites


I am now the crowd in the bus
Biding time and in time I trust
You a homage to the patient saint
The depth of heart and break of the crust


Lets go around on that frozen lake
When ducks have deserted the time of the day
The moon and water, the beautiful imagery
Lets laugh on this world and its hurry


There would be a different people around
The stray speaker would have fallen aground
The green envy would have found a better lure
The bitter coffee would have taste of the pure


Lets create some new colours for the world
I will color the atrocities of the leader
You color the friend who did not stay around
Then we will jump ahead to a higher ground


The endless optimism and a desperate truth
Time does not turn when it should
The crowd in the bus has a thousand me
In the balcony, crying at the moon is the only you

No comments: