Thursday, August 14, 2008

FREE ME

Free me from the ghosts of the past

The stains of blood from the last blast

The gun on the border of man’s imagination

The concept of lines they call the neighbouring nation


Free me from that thought of right

And the wrong meted out by other’s might

The thought of that yard where I lead

Patterns I attain by virtue of a creed


Free me from the randomness of fascinations

From Similar words in different renditions

The Drunken fits which lead to that moment of clarity

The sense of your nobility that I derive from charity


Free me from the disgust of the dirt

Death on the road with which I flirt

The Nasal Twangs of popular Mediocrity

The earnestness to the music of life’s alacrity


Free me from thoughts of freedom

The paths that lead to your kingdom

The world that is never in the world

An untoward dream of a story untold


Free me to the breeze of the bus window

To the flower at the stone’s throw

To the peace in an addiction less slumber

To the grace of the sun in 61st Summer.

1 comment:

Tarun said...

Kya baat hai.
Dont tell me it is original.
hehehehehe

Nahi re ...
well return I must say.